Kakadu Plum with Collagen Powder 120g
The gut and skin-loving beauty powder that does it all
- Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum supports healthy hair, skin and nails
- Vitamin C from Kakadu Plum can reduce cold and flu symptoms
- Marine Collagen supports healthy, firm and glowing skin
Shipping cost under $60 via Startrack: $13.20
Free shipping for orders over $60 Australia wide
*Subscriptions are subject to terms and conditions
Why You'll Love It
Made with Australian grown Kakadu Plum, a generous dose of marine collagen and 2.4 billion CFUs of good bacteria, this gut and skin-loving beauty powder is an all-in-one inner-health aid that supports immune system function, collagen formation and skin health, and maintains intestinal friendly flora for whole body wellbeing and vitality.
Did you know Kakadu Plum has the highest recorded Vitamin C level of any fruit in the world? We’re talking 100 times more than an orange! This antioxidant superfood has countless health benefits, from supporting collagen production, skin elasticity and healthy hair and nails, enhancing wound healing, protecting the body from free radical damage, aiding the absorption of dietary iron, and reducing symptoms of common colds and flu. Add gut-loving probiotics and 2500 mg of marine collagen and you’ve got a must-have beauty and inner-health powder that does it all.
Each 4 g dose contains:
- Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum), fruit flesh dry extract 40 mg
- derived from T. ferdinandiana fruit flesh dry 400 mg
- Hydrolysed collagen (fish) 2500 mg
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 0.4 Billion CFU | Lactobacillus plantarum 1 Billion CFU | Lactobacillus rhamnosus 1 Billion CFU | Lactobacillus acidophilus 1 mg | Lactobacillus paracasei 1.5 mg | Bifidobacterium lactis 1 mg
Free from wheat, gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, eggs, soy bean products, lactose, artificial colours and preservatives. Contains benzoates, fish products, sugars, xylitol, sucralose, and residual sulfites.
How to Use
- Adults: Mix 4g (1 scoop) daily into water, juice, smoothies or sprinkle on food.
Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Store below 25°C away from direct sunlight