- Bio- Fermented Olive Leaf is designed for vibrant health and wellbeing
- Olive leaves contain Oleuropein, a powerful antioxidant
- The daily tonic supports a healthy, balanced microbiome
- Gluten and lactose free, 99% sugar free and vegan friendly
- This 500ml liquid concentrate makes up to 7 litres
Bio-Fermented Olive Leaf
Health Benefits of Bio Fermented Olive Leaf:
- Immune health
- Healthy gut
- Everyday wellbeing
- 6 probiotic strains
Out of stock
Bio-fermented probiotic concentrate MultiplyPlus® (Papaya, Apple Cider Vinegar, Olive Leaf, Pomegranate Seed), natural sweetener (glycerol), flavour (Wildberry).
Six strains used in the fermentation process include Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium lactis and Saccharomyces boulardii.
Free from gluten, lactose and alcohol. Vegan friendly.
Adults: 15ml or 5ml three times a day with food. Up to 45-60ml can be consumed daily if necessary.
Children 3 and above: Half the adult’s dosage.
- Can be mixed with water or into juices or smoothies.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional.
- Store below 30°C.
- Refrigerate once opened.