- Bio Fermented Olive Leaf Extract for Children is designed to support general health and wellbeing.
- Rochway’s Olive leaf is a powerful anti-viral and anti-bacterial agent. It is 200% more powerful as an anti-bacterial than a standard olive leaf extract.
- It is ideal for flu season as it strengthens the immune system and combats illness.
- It can to taken on its own or added to smoothies or juice.
- It is gluten free, 99% sugar free, vegan friendly, lactose free and suitable for diabetics.
Olive Leaf Extract For Children Berry Flavour
Healthy Benefits of Olive Leaf Extract for Children:
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Supports immune system
- Supports general well being
- Aids digestion
The ingredients are processed in a probiotic/bio fermented plant that changes the structure thus creating a bio active concentrate.
- Fresh olive leaves (oleuropein)
- Fresh papaya (paw paw) leaves
- Fresh green mature papaya
- Pomegranate fruit and seed
- Vegetable sweetener (glycerine)
- Natural berry flavour
- Associated strains of lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus plantarum, bifidobacterium, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus lactis, lactobacillus fermenti and saccharomyces boulardii are used
- Children aged 3 and above: 2.5ml three times a day with food or a single serve of 7.5ml
- Adults: 5 ml three times with food or a single serving of 15 ml
- May be added to smoothies or juice for an optimum refreshing probiotic drink.