- Rochway Kakadu Plum contains Australian grown Kakadu Plum in a probiotic powder with 1000mg of Vitamin C and 5 billion CFU of beneficial probiotics per dose, designed for the entire family
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which supports healthy immune system function, collagen formation, skin health, wound healing and the absorption of dietary iron
- Probiotics promote healthy digestive system flora and maintain beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use
- Each serve contains 5 billion CFUs of good bacteria
- 94% sugar free
Health Benefits of Probiotic Kakadu Plum Sherbet:
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports collagen formation, skin health and wound healing
- Promote healthy digestive system flora
- Maintains beneficial gut flora during antibiotic use
- Supports general wellbeing
Each 3 g dose contains:
Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum)
fruit flesh dry extract 30 mg
derived from T. ferdinandiana fruit flesh dry 300 mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 1g (1000 mg)
Lactobacillus acidophilus 2.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 2.5 billion CFU
Adults and children over 12 years: Mix 3 g (3 level scoops) daily.
Children 4-12 years: Mix 1.5 g (1.5 scoops) daily.
Children 2-4 years: Mix 1 g (1 scoop) daily. Or as professionally prescribed. (1 scoop = 1 g).
Mix into water, juice, smoothies or sprinkle on food. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, animal products, yeast, salt, artificial colours and preservatives. Vegan friendly.
Store below 25°C away from direct sunlight.