Recipe by @_jos_kitchen
- 30ml Rochway Turmeric with Ginger and Black Pepper
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets (skin on, adds extra flavour)
- 1L chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground Turmeric
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 1 corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 1 cup baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 175ml coconut milk
- 1/4 cup papitas, toasted
- In a large soup pot/saucepan, brown the chicken thighs for 1-2 minutes on each side. Add in the onions, turmeric and garlic and cook for a 1-2 minutes. Pour in the chicken stock, Rochway Bio-Fermented Turmeric Extract and add all veggies, except the spinach. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Using tongs, carefully remove chicken and allow it to cool slightly. Remove skin and bones. Shred chicken.Place chicken back into the soup, over low heat. Add the spinach and coconut milk, stir and simmer for 2 minutes.
- And now you're ready to serve up this delicious, healthy soup. Divide soup amongst 4 bowls, sprinkle with the toasted papitas. Enjoy with some bread rolls to soak up all that soupy goodness.
- Bon appetit everyone!